Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 years ago

5 worst franchises in football currently, The Browns, The Bills, The Jaguars, The Rams, The Chargers, agree or disagree? And also name 6-10?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If by worst you mean poorly run in the past and facing a dismal future, then the Browns definitely top the list. This is a franchise that, after years of futility due to poor drafts, hired a lawyer and a former baseball exec to head the front office in 2016.

The Brown's are the very definition of the word "worst".

I'd place San Francisco 2nd, even though they canned the idiot Trent Baalke, because this team is almost completely devoid of talent. It's apparent now that Harbaugh was the reason the team was good from 2011-14. The Niners stunk before he got there and they've stunk since he left.

I'd put Jacksonville as 3rd-worse because they haven't had a winning season since 2007. 2016 was supposed to be the year they became a legitimate contender but it was business as usual for the Jags: 3-13 and out of the playoff hunt by Week 10.

The Rams last had a winning season in 2003 but they reached 7 wins in 3 of the last 4 seasons. They're bad, but not quite as bad as JAX.

Buffalo has the misfortune of playing in the same division as the Pats, which means they're always playing for 2nd place. Hiring Rex Ryan was a dumb move but firing him, and his idiot sibling, indicates the club may be on the road to turning things around.

For 6-10 I'd go with the Chicago Bears, San Diego Chargers, New York Jets, Tennessee Titans, and Detroit Lions.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

What about the 49ers?

• 3 years ago

Add the Niners and the Jets

• 3 years ago

Disagree, the 49ers would be in the bottom 5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

What do you mean by worst?

Least often in the playoffs? Definitely my Bills

Bad coaches? No argument

But you have to agree that the Bills are the best at

at

at

We have the best chicken wings!

So there!

• Uhrye3 years agoReport

Y'all will be better next year. I know there has been some bad times in buffalo, but still, better days are ahead for your team.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.