Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 years ago

Jiji if you want you can file a complain against this stalker?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Thank you for your concern 😊 that person is insane I dont even know him and he spreads false rumors about me, but i will never waste my time answering him which is what he wants. Let him write whatever he likes im sure he has no real life thats why he comes here to bully me. Thank you again and have a nice day!

Source(s): Virgo
  • 4 years ago

She's doing the right thing by not responding. She has way more important things to do than to worry about a coward hiding behind a annoymiuous inspector gadget picture. The devil is really busy today lol. But seriously can we stop putting her name in questions. I'm sure that violates Yahoo guidelines. She's one of the sweetest souls ever 🌸

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Who the hell is jiji

• 4 years ago

Jiji you are Very smart. Yes they want a reaction from you and think they are pushing your buttons.like you pushed theirs. All of us know that this person is cursed and full of disease. This is nothing new,we have had many nuts in horoscopes over the years. They come- go and it's wise not to take it personally. Bravo to you

Source(s): Cancer Sun
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This fuuker is butthurt 'caus she defended Cancer men 2days ago. He got halfbrain tho.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Didn't put the question mark it just comes that way! This mother***** asshole is insane and a pain in the ***!

Source(s): Cancer
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Google the meaning of the word "question", and then try again......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.