Recently I have quit smoking and 5 Hour Energy Drinks. I was using about a pack a day and Drinking about 2 5 Hour energy drinks a day.?

Recently I have quit smoking and 5 Hour Energy Drinks. I was using about a pack a day and Drinking about 2 5 Hour energy drinks a day. It's been about a month and I keep having these awful panic attacks and crying spells over and over. Every day I feel depressed and like I have no energy. I'm constantly... show more Recently I have quit smoking and 5 Hour Energy Drinks. I was using about a pack a day and Drinking about 2 5 Hour energy drinks a day. It's been about a month and I keep having these awful panic attacks and crying spells over and over. Every day I feel depressed and like I have no energy. I'm constantly taking these paralyzing panic attacks. and like I said... crying out of nowhere. How long will this last? Sometimes I feel like there is no hope. This is totally out of Character for me. Will I get better any time soon?