How do i handle a trash talker ?

My bf baby mama likes to talk alot of crap about me behind my back. i would like to blow her brain out .... but that is illigal. I work, im a nurse and i own a farm . She is a pile of dung and lives off child support from her multiple baby daddies and welfare and food stamps while living with her mom . And her jobless live in bf . How do i het back at this person .... i want to break her.

• Liz

Get an education. That'll show her.

Don't mess up your life involving with that pathetic loser. She will bring you down to her level.

Doesn't sound like she holds a position of great respect that need affect you all that much. Unlikely your BF secretly lusts after her or holds her in higher esteem than he does you. So, basically... so what if she's jealous of you????

Trash talkers tell the world far more about themselves than the people they are bad rapping. Don't fall into the trap.

• Ralph

He can't do nothing bout it boyuyfsdo afoasd;

I'd handle her by breaking up with my BF.

I don't associate with people who associate with trash.