I didn't show up for training but they still called me for the job?

So I had applied at Jimmy Johns. I currently work at McDonald's but have been wanting to leave. Jimmy Johns is barely opening up a store in my area and the training was last week. I didn't go because the day before, my job at McDonald's gave me a raise. So after that, Jimmy Johns took me off the... show more So I had applied at Jimmy Johns. I currently work at McDonald's but have been wanting to leave. Jimmy Johns is barely opening up a store in my area and the training was last week. I didn't go because the day before, my job at McDonald's gave me a raise. So after that, Jimmy Johns took me off the schedule which was understandable since I didn't go to the training. But then they called me today and asked if I still wanted to work with them since I didn't go to the training. Are they just desperate for employees? Or what?