I have a crush on a woman who's about 17 years older than me. Can you please give me a solution or some advices to get rid of this problem?

I have a crush on a woman who is about 17 years older than me. She has two daughters and has a good family life. She is friendly with me. But, I'm not important to her. I'm just a friend to her. I always remembers her when she is not around. I don't attract to girls of my age just because I always... show more I have a crush on a woman who is about 17 years older than me. She has two daughters and has a good family life. She is friendly with me. But, I'm not important to her. I'm just a friend to her. I always remembers her when she is not around. I don't attract to girls of my age just because I always compare those girls with that woman, and feel that no one is better than her. I can't concentrate on things because of this. All the time I really miss her. I feel angry when she talks to another man smiling and being happy. I feel so sad when I feel like she's neglecting me. Can you please give me a solution or some advices to get rid of this problem?
1 answer 1