I lent a good friend some money but i don't know how to get her to pay it back?

We're both in our mid 20s but she suffers a lot in the financial department. She just got a job that pays a little more than her last job. So back in early December, I got a bonus from work. She heard about it and asked me to lend her money for rent. Since she was behind by two months and they were gonna kick... show more We're both in our mid 20s but she suffers a lot in the financial department. She just got a job that pays a little more than her last job. So back in early December, I got a bonus from work. She heard about it and asked me to lend her money for rent. Since she was behind by two months and they were gonna kick her out. So I lent her $340. It's late January now and she hasn't brought up the money I lent her. Then today we were talking and she starting talking about how she wanted to go shopping when she gets paid. How is she thinking about shopping if she owes me money?! We've been friends since we were 8. I don't wanna sound mean but how can I tell her that I need her to pay that money back soon?
1 answer 1