What did I do wrong?

I had been talking to a guy for almost a year.He's 25I'm 22We hung out a few times.He's doing an internship (which ended in November)&I was going to school and working so it was hard to hang out We texted each other every single day for the majority of the day for almost a yearOn one of our dates we... show more I had been talking to a guy for almost a year.He's 25I'm 22We hung out a few times.He's doing an internship (which ended in November)&I was going to school and working so it was hard to hang out We texted each other every single day for the majority of the day for almost a yearOn one of our dates we went to the movies &he told me he loved me we also talked on the phone every now&then he also woke up earlier than me so he would always text me first to tell me good morningSo fast forward to December I woke up late, like at 1pm& I checked my phone&noticed he hasn't texted me(Which was unusual)I waited until 3pm to text him&we continued to text the rest of the dayBut then the next day the same thing happenedHe didn't text me all day I was called into work that day however&offered a new position that's 5 hours away.I accepted.We didn't text for the next couple of days.Then I decided to reach out to him&text him so maybe I could see him before I leave but he told me he had plans with his friends that night.He suggested we hang out later that week but I told him I was gonna be busy packing everything up&that was it.Now I just feel so lonely since me&him were so close.&as for social media I have him on Facebook&snapchat.But I've avoided looking at his snaps.Yet he still looks at mine.Anyone have ANY idea why he would do this?He stopped talking to me without an explanation.
1 answer 1