Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 years ago

Can I become a male in jannah (islamic paradise)?

If someone wishes if they can change gender/sex naturally in jannah(islam), will it occur? I dont like being a woman. We care too much about our appearance, we nag, get emotional. I was wondering if I could change gender in Jannah, then I could worry about cars, protein, sports, etc. I wonder if I can change gender back and forth.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

❶ - It is true that there are many deficiencies in being a woman. There is a prayer Jews make every morning:

➡Men say: Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast not made me a woman.

➡Women say: Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast made me according to thy will.

A beautiful passage illustrating the reality of women, from the works of famous philosopher Otto Wieninger:

"Woman is not a free agent; she is altogether subject to her desire to be under man's influence, herself and all others: she is under the sway of the phallus (*erect penis), and irretrievably succumbs to her destiny, even if it leads to actively developed sexuality. At the most a woman can reach an indistinct feeling of her unfreedom, a cloudy idea of the possibility of controlling her destiny - manifestly only a flickering spark of the free, intelligible subject, the scanty remains of inherited maleness in her, which, by contrast, gives her even this slight comprehension. It is also impossible for a woman to have a clear idea of her destiny, or of the forces within her: it is only he who is free who can discern fate, because he is not chained by necessity; part of his personality, at least, places him in the position of spectator and a combatant outside his own fate and makes him so far superior to it. One of the most conclusive proofs of human freedom is contained in the fact that man has been able to create the idea of causality. Women consider themselves most free when they are most bound; and they are not troubled by the passions, because they are simply the embodiment of them."

❷ - However, in Paradise, you will be content and no longer deficient. For example no bodily deficiency so you won't leak blood & pieces of gut every month... you will be bodily perfect, no need to hide flaws under inches of makeup. In Paradise, you also won't be subject to religious commandments, or intelligence requirements, which is a major imperfection in most women in this world. In this world, women are not free, (as much as men), due to their inherent limitations, but in Paradise is when they can be free. As a result, in Paradise, you won't need to hide behind men to have any worth. You will have worth, given by God. You won't hate who you are, so you won't wish to change your gender.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nobody request such thing in jannah...

• 3 years ago

I dont think so.

• taseen
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Whatever rocks your boat hun.I despair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

You can get anything you wish there .... allegedly. At least, mohammed said so and .... he never lied. Right ? Right ?

• 3 years ago

No. You're female now and Allah Never gives women what they want. Not even in jannah.

• 3 years ago

No you could not change your gender in jannah

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Assalamualaikum,

1. You will get whatever you desire in paradise, so if you desire to be a male you will get that, but you won't desire it. Paradise as a female will be your paradise and that is what you will desire.

2. All the negative qualities you talked about will not be present in Jannah, this is just a test in this life. You should not desire to change your creation and you should embrace being a female.

wa salam.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

If I get you correct, you're asking if you can transgender in the Muslim Heaven - Jannah.

I don't think so.

A woman getting into Jannah is difficult, according to the hadiths and changing gender is not possible,

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Sure! Certainly you can, but you have to go to Saudi Arabia to do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.