TRUMPETS say they didn't go to the inauguration because they had jobs to go to!.WELL ISN'T THAT ANOTHER REASON TO THANK OBAMA (For your job)?

They also say that the only reason Obama had such a large turnout is because they had no jobs!... WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY IF THEY HAD NO JOBS?..(all they do is come up with silly arguments to deflect the fact that his supporters have BUYERS REMORSE!!!) They realize that Trump is a Chump and are embarrassed... show more They also say that the only reason Obama had such a large turnout is because they had no jobs!...

WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY IF THEY HAD NO JOBS?..(all they do is come up with silly arguments to deflect the fact that his supporters have BUYERS REMORSE!!!)

They realize that Trump is a Chump and are embarrassed that they voted for the little,petty man child!

There was less than 250,000 people at his inauguration and a large percentage of them were protesting against him!!!..

So the honest number was more like 150,000..WOW!

Muhammad Ali said "THERE WERE JUST AS MANY THAT CAME TO MY FIGHTS TO SEE ME LOSE AS THOSE THAT WERE THERE TO SEE ME WIN!!!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS "B U Y E R S. R E M O R S E!

CASE CLOSED!
4 answers 4