What is worse, a Trump supporter or a grown man that likes My Little Pony?

Favorite Answer

A grown man who likes my little Trumpy

😣

Source(s): Saddening.

Are not all the grown man who like your little pony sitting right now in y'all living room ask them

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

Are you trying to insult me by calling me retarded, disabled using these poor people has an means to insult is cuel

Trump supporters.

So a Republican or a Democrat? Both are equally hypocritical and oblivious to the the world outside of their odd partisan views where the only person who could possibly say something they could agree with must have the correct letter D or R next to their name.

I can at least respect a man who like My Little Pony. I can't however respect someone who supports racism, sexism, islamaphobia, xenophobia, and bigotry. Donald Trump insulted women, minorities, muslims, veterans, and the disabled. The people who voted for Donald Trump are the same pieces of filth that watch WWE Wrestling and Nascar.

• filmgeek933 years agoReport

You say you don't have a problem with people liking My Little Pony, but you do have a problem with people liking WWE and Nascar? You're not a hypocrite at all, aren't you?

• Par 4

I live in California, so does it really surprise you when I say the vast majority of people here who are into that are Democrats?

That would depend on how big your pony is.

A grown liberal snowflake having a meltdown on Inauguration day because he didn't get his way.

The two are a lot more linked than you think. Both are equally bad.

or coloring books for college kids