Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I just stick with a single social media account for my new company?

I am starting a business in renewable solar industry and I was wondering if creating a facebook account even makes any sense. In my experience, a lot of B2B companies that I have previously worked with have not achieved much engagement with industry experts on Facebook or created new leads. Although Facebook is generally effective for promotion of consumer/lifestyle brands. Starting out as a new company, I thought my best bet would be a minimalist and focus on being more active on Twitter and Linkedin. What do you think?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would start off with 1 Social Media Account for now and then when things get Bigger then open up a new Account

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.