WHAT THE ****?

RAPE CULTURE, IT PROMOTES ABUSING A GUY FOR FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING HUMAN. JESUS, THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT THIS SCENE IN, SHE COULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM ONCE AND BE DONE WITH IT... AW MY GOD I HATE THIS FILM. AW MY GOD. HOW COULD SHE EVER MEET HIM IF HE NEVER WOKE HER UP. SHE'D HAVE A DIFFERENT LIFE BUT... show more RAPE CULTURE, IT PROMOTES ABUSING A GUY FOR FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING HUMAN.

JESUS, THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT THIS SCENE IN, SHE COULD HAVE SLAPPED HIM ONCE AND BE DONE WITH IT...

AW MY GOD I HATE THIS FILM.

AW MY GOD. HOW COULD SHE EVER MEET HIM IF HE NEVER WOKE HER UP.

SHE'D HAVE A DIFFERENT LIFE BUT WITHOUT HIM, HOPPING TO SOME SHAM PROMISED LAND COLONY AND THEN GOING BACK TO THE WORD SHE DOESN'T KNOW...

JESUS.

JOHN I'M SORRY.

FOR PUNISHING YOU AND BEING ANGRY FOR 5 YEARS ABOUT A MISTAKE I KNOW YOU TRIED REALLY HARD NOT TO MAKE...

I CAN'T WATCH HER ABUSE HIM LIKE THIS, IT'S KILLING ME...

MAKE HER STOP...

STUPID HOLLYWOOD THIS WAS UNCALLED FOR.
Update: NOT THAT SLAPPING YOUR BF IS OK AT ALL BUT I MEAN THAT WAS THE LEVEL OF ABUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HER STOOP TO NOT THIS, THIS IS BRUTAL, UNFORGIVABLY BRUTAL.
Update 2: NOT THAT SLAPPING YOUR BF IS OK AT ALL BUT I MEAN THAT WAS THE LEVEL OF ABUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HER STOOP TO NOT THIS, THIS IS BRUTAL, UNFORGIVABLY BRUTAL.