I'm not really into politics but Trump being president scares me?

I don't know anything about Trump only what people tell me that he's bad but I personally have not look much into it. Is it true that he would deport me back to Mexico even though I was born in the U.S? My mother was born in Brazil but got her residency thanks to my dad and my dad was born here but his... show more I don't know anything about Trump only what people tell me that he's bad but I personally have not look much into it. Is it true that he would deport me back to Mexico even though I was born in the U.S?

My mother was born in Brazil but got her residency thanks to my dad and my dad was born here but his parents were born in Mexico came here illegally and then got amnesty thanks to Reagan.

So am I getting deported? My friends were telling me that I should be very concern. Becasue Trump will deport everyone that came illegally aswell as their children and since my dad is the son of illegal parents then that means my citizenship isn't legitimate.I told them to not worry about Trump that perhaps it's just media exaggerating but they started telling me that trump wants to change the citizenship laws. I'm scared I never been to Mexico I'm like the whitest Mexican/Brazilian you ever know. Even though I have olive skin and look Latinos I don't even know how to speak Spanish or Portuguese.