Pokemon Moon?

For Pokemon Moon:

-How do I teach my Flaroen Body Slam and Super Power? Is their a way in game?

-I have a Eevee with no hidden ability and a ditto with its hidden ability Impostor, if I breed them will my Eevee have its hidden ability or no?

-If I have a Rockruff from Pokemon Sun and transfer it to moon will its evolution be a Midday form ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Cantra
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

- How do I teach my Flareon Body Slam and Super Power? Is their a way in game?

Flareon cannot learn either move (In Gen VII at least, no idea about older gens). It cannot be born with it as an egg move, it does not learn it by level up, there is no TM for them, nor can it be tutored.

- I have a Eevee with no hidden ability and a ditto with its hidden ability Impostor, if I breed them will my Eevee have its hidden ability or no?

No, pokemon inherit hidden abilities from their mother, or their father if it's a pairing with Ditto. So the Eevee parent must already have it, for the offspring to have a chance of having it. You must obtain a pokemon with the hidden ability already (ie, grotto pokemon, friend safari) and breed it.

-If I have a Rockruff from Pokemon Sun and transfer it to moon will its evolution be a Midday form

No - the game in which it evolves, decides what the evolved form is. It doesn't matter which game the Rockruff came from, all Rockuffs are the same in this regard. One transferred to pokemon Moon will not evolve during the day, and will evolve to Midnight form during the night.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Not true about the rockruff... I found a midday form & I play moon & I wasn't in the parallel world... it was day during my game

• Cantra
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Was that what he asked? Read again.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.