Is it fair how Feminist and Liberal women want the state as in tax payers to pay for women's birth control contraceptives abortions?

But they believe in and claim "My Body My Choice" ? How is it your Body your "choice" when you expect others as in tax paying citizens other women and men to pay for your "choice" to do whatever you want with your "body" and society that is the tax payers and citizens are... show more But they believe in and claim "My Body My Choice" ?

How is it your Body your "choice" when you expect others as in tax paying citizens other women and men to pay for your "choice" to do whatever you want with your "body" and society that is the tax payers and citizens are the ones that have to deal with your mess if you screw up or F up with your "choice" regarding your body ?

Ok so we are not allowed to judge shame or condemn any woman for her choices with her body
yet they want us to pay for their "choice" how the hell does that make any sense ?
Now this is happening in many Socialist Feminist dominated countries like Canada luckily in America were not that stupid yet and know better and all that crap depends on your private health care insurance which you can pay into yourself or you can pay with cash for yourself

We live in a Capitalist country and society do we not ?
under capitalism if someone has invested or contributed to something financially monetarily then they own a share or portion responsibility metaphorically speaking in that case
meaning they should be able to have a say and word in the matter right ? that's fair

I as a tax paying citizen have every right to think of others criticize judge shame other women for their "choices " if they are using my money to pay for such "choices" I have my own mind my own body and my own choice right ?
Update: since they want and expect me and everyone else to pay for their choice to have abortion , birth controls fund their sexual adventures extravaganza and expenses

Its not your Body Your Choice if everyone has to pay for your choice and deal with the mess and consequences from your choice actions
Update 2: If you can't afford to pay then you shouldn't play that goes for both men and women
why the hell should others pay for you to play ? how is that fair