What exercises help to quickly lose weight(in Gym)?

Recently I purchased a subscription to the gym, It's Mcfit a German gym chain, now they have super discount because they have 25 years in market. They have their Gyms in my country Poland too, now i have subscription for 40 PLN (usual monthly fee is around 100 PLN) per month for 30 month To sign up for... show more Recently I purchased a subscription to the gym, It's Mcfit a German gym chain, now they have super discount because they have 25 years in market.

They have their Gyms in my country Poland too, now i have subscription for 40 PLN (usual monthly fee is around 100 PLN) per month for 30 month

To sign up for gyms urged me my brother, friends, and my doctor, diabetologist, I do not have diabetes as such, but I have a condition called pre-diabetic and insulin resistance.

The doctor says that I can still fix regular exercise, so I signed up to the gym, but what are the best exercises for losing weight, treadmill, exercise bike or maybe cross trainer.

I weight 137 kg (302 lbs) I decided it was time to take care of this to lose weight. I do not have much money, but enough to me to the gym.

By the way whet diet would you have recommended to me, I can not eat sweet milk because I have diarrhea when I drink it. :-(
1 answer 1