Cons: Did your head shake with respect to the SJWs yelling like children during the Sessions confirmation?

While I'm no fan of Sessions it was really childish.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Instead of ridiculing the protests against confirmation of proven bigot Jeff Sessions as the Attorney General, maybe you should take the time to look up the Sessions (R-AL) disturbing history and biography.

There are some moderates-in-hiding Republicans who may recall it was TREASON-COMMITTING Jeff Sessions who attended the "sabotage everything Obama" covert meeting on January 20, 2009 cited in Robert Draper's 2012 book "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives" and who then went live on radio DURING WAR TIME to smugly announce the GOP had to "be LIKE THE TALIBAN [emphasis added]" (with whom we were at war in Afghanistan) to defeat the newly elected President Obama on every issue...even though we were in fiscal crises of GOP making and we were AT WAR in two nations, one of these an ILLEGAL WAR! Sessions COMMITTED TREASON, ignoring the WILL OF THE PEOPLE...the MAJORITY of Americans who had voted for President Obama to heal or Republican-damaged nation! So blinded with bigotry was Sessions that he put PARTY over COUNTRY---NOT good for any nominee for Attorney General of the United States! The man is not qualified.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lord Aizen
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

You mad W.T Door? You will never get a best answer for your bad answers. It is obvious you point game. ~Aizen

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

If you aren't used to liberals acting like adult babies, you apparently have been living in a cave for the past eight years.

• Lord Aizen
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

I'm 25. These guys need to grow up no doubt. ~Aizen

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

We the People speak vs reactionary bigots

• Lord Aizen
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

True. It's best to be civil of course. ~Aizen

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Every single day I am happier Trump won because of idiot SJWs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

childish is their signature move

• Lord Aizen
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Guess so, my God how inappropriate. ~Aizen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.