Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

should i tell my bf that his penis stinks? he's uncircumcised so it stinks when i pull the foreskin back.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Gad dayam, yes you should tell him. Whether he's an aardvark or a helmet doesn't matter one bit. Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes a stinky pecker. Tell him good and clear, because he needs to know.

I'm not preaching on a soap box here, because my Fidel Castro doesn't always smell like roses and fresh leather either. But before I let him get up close and personal with anyone, I wash my little general real good. It's just good manners, and good manners are kind of important. If a guy doesn't take the time to make sure his machinery is presentable, he ain't got no business having one.

The ladies don't get no free pass either. Before getting intimate with that special perverted bastrd in your life, lather up and rinse with plenty of warm water. Be sure to get between all the little folds, because that's where the vag-cheese likes to hide. Lots of soft-yet-firm scrubbing, then rinse them moose knuckles real good at least twice.

And both sexes, don't forget the rusty bullet wound and the no-man's-land in between. Because should you find yourself in a 69, your partner's nose won't be but an inch away from your exhaust outlet. Everyone should get into bed still damp from a good shower. It's the polite thing to do.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes you should. Tell him he needs to clean under his foreskin properly - you can get some truly horrific infections otherwise. If he refuses - then show him Google Image search for "balanitis".

• R.
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

This series of posts are written by a circumcised guy with emotional issues. There is no truth in them.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

He won't know unless you tell him that he needs to clean that area better before you can be intimate.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Its called Smegma

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Just him and find someone who doesn't have skin

• 3 years ago

Yuck. Yes you should. Tell him he needs to wash better.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes you should. And I suggest you clean it for him with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip.

• 3 years ago

Yes tell him. He needs to keep it clean for you and his other gfs.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

tell him to wash before being intimate

• Gert
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Keep away from that diseased thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.