Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

Did he forget how to use actual words what is wrong with him?

So this guy and I have been texting back and forth for a month and then recently he stopped texting me like he used to. I also have him on snaochat and he would open my snaps and not reply and then I texted him "so you re ignorning me now? Lol" and he opened that and read it but did not respond. After that he looked at all of my stories on sc. don t get what s his problem. Used to have plans about the future, we sexted (no nudes) talked every night and am for hours. Now he s doing this out of nowhere. His sc score also went up so he has been using it and talking to other people.

I noticed that he s almost always one of the first people to watch my snapchat stories too

We actually never met in person but planned to once college starts again and that is happening next week, I text him today"hey stranger! Would you still like to meet next week & he replies "lol what s up?" I wrote back "hmmm you tell me" Then he kept saying "hmm"

Then when I asked if he wanted to meet he said "hmm" with a pic of himself

He kept replying to my snaos with pics of him (face) slme smilibg faces others expressions. But I am annoyed that he woukdbt use actual words and jept responding with "hmm, mmL

" ir even worse when I said "I would just like to see you in person and have a real conversation..is that asking for too much?"

He responds with "huh??"

The last thing I sent him was "you are confusing lol"

And he didn t respond back but seen

• Kelly
    Favorite Answer

Girl, move on...he's not interested.

You're likely coming off as clingy, desperate and kinda creepy if you look as his SC activities that closely.

That sounds like a whole lot of time wasted on someone who clearly doesn't care.

Maybe he stopped liking you because you act just like a creepy stalker. Move on.