? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 years ago

Who thinks dez bryant is overrated?

As a cowboy fan myself i think he is. Eversince he signed that contract hes not performing like he use to. I think hes great but i dont see him as a top elite wr like julio jones and antonio brown. At the beginning of the season, without romo and dez we were still winning games. I really think that dak prescott gets pressure from dez lowkey to throw him the ball. After we beaten washington on thanksgiving, he gonna call out josh norman saying that josh needs to give his money back to the organization. It made dez look dumb because really josh shut his *** down from scoring a td and under 50 yards. I know he gets double cover which can get our other receivers open but my opinion is that cole beasley should be number 1 wr. He maybe shorter than dez but hes alot quicker. No hate on dez but he really cost us that game in a crucial time against the giants by fumbling.

• Deano
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so. He's been hobbled by injuries the last couple of years. He needs to stay healthy and compete hard all year to say for sure.

Dez has been hurt, and Dak Prescott doesn't need him the way Tony Romo did.

Dez is not overrated.

I think Bryant is a mindless piece of crap. The boy is subhuman.

Yes he is. Cowboys most overrated player since Romo and Owens