Any ways to help with acne? (Least expensive, preferably.)?

I've dealt with acne for a while, and I'm sure being a teenager isn't helping. But I'm sort of sick of it, you know? I have a routine, I never miss a day, and yet I wake up and it's still there. Here's my routine: Morning: Wake up, run the hot water and steam face, apply Witch Hazel acne... show more I've dealt with acne for a while, and I'm sure being a teenager isn't helping. But I'm sort of sick of it, you know? I have a routine, I never miss a day, and yet I wake up and it's still there. Here's my routine:

Morning:

Wake up, run the hot water and steam face, apply Witch Hazel acne solution, splash cold water on face.

Night:

Steam face, apply a face mask, use make up remover/deep pore cleanser (even if I'm not wearing make up,) splash cold water on face (I do this part of the routine twice besides the steaming and face mask,) and then use and use the Witch Hazel, then sleep.

I don't think I drink enough water, but I do have reminders. Any tips/advice/experience? Any easy face masks/mixtures or other acne stuff that's relatively cheap? Side note, I do have sensitive skin..