how to get rid of acne/pimples in only five days?!?

so school starts in 6 more days for me and i'd like clear skin since i'm starting at a new school. here is my face routine:

morning-

rinse face with hot water

use my face soap

rinse with cold water

put ice on face for a minute.

afternoon: rinse with hot water

honey mixed with lemon juice and cinnamon facial mask.

rinse with cold water

nighttime-

rinse with hot water

dab pimples with lemon juice and cinnamon mixture.

i do not drink much water through out the day. maybe a 16oz glass at the most. i do a lot of excercising (im an equestrian and a swimmer)

i've had acne for 6 years and i'm now 13. how can i quickly get rid of acne??

i will not use proactiv or any chemicals because all those products makes me break out.

Best Answer

Just wondered if you had tried sudacrem. The nappy cream. My daughter uses it and it's really good when she sticks with it. You wash your face, dry it then apply a very thin layer over all your face and neck if needed. Can do morning and night. It does say for acne on the tub too. Have you been to the doctor? There are tablets you can get for it if it's really bad, only other thing is watch your diet drink more and maybe steam your face, can buy facial steamers cheaper on eBay or can do with hot flannels, video on youtube

• Alonso

Here’s an easy one-step way to deal with cystic and all other forms of acne. Get Skincare for Acne and Acne scars – suitable for all skin types. Niapads® - Simple for Pimple™

Niacinamide (aka Niapads ®) anti-acne pads help keep acne away by scrubbing open clogged pores, oily residues and exfoliation. Feel a pimple coming? Just wet a pad, place it on the pimple and remove it when dry. Sit back and watch pimple disappear. Works on body acne too.

These pads also help reduce skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars) and increase skin hydration.

Try them today.

I just purchased my second argan rain argan oil bot tle! and am so HAPPY with the res ults!

• Alexus

As I mentioned before get an otc lotion called bevoline... you will thank me later.