Trying to get with extreme anxiety, any ideas?

I'm a 17 year old, female. I've worked at Subway before which was total hell for me, I have severe anxiety and would seriously love somewhere where there is not much contact with a costumer or being rushed about something. Such as fast food or a cashier? I wanted to be a stocker at hobby lobby but not sure if I would be able to since I'm only 17. Please don't be rude with comments like, "Just grow up." It's something that's extremely hard for me especially with having advance classes too. I'm not asking for a "fun, easy" job but just something that would be great for my age and wouldn't be so hard on me about talking to people or being rushed.

Favorite Answer

Think all fast food will be rather rushed, especially at peak times so that might not work. You might try Wal-Mart or Target as either a cashier or as a floor associate or stock room. Hobby Lobby or Michaels would work as well, not sure what their age requirements are though. Good Luck sweetie.

Everyone has anxiety. We learn coping skills.

If you anxiety prevents you from being a productive member of society and doing normal every day things like having an entry-level job, you need to seek medical and mental health treatment. You may need drug therapy and talk therapy.

• Robt

Time to get ur ACT together child and change ur stinking thinking self centered pity party about nothing.

Get that FIXED first.

If you actually lived in Pakistan Afghanistan Iraq Venezuela N Korea Africa Syria Saudi Arabia Iran S Chicago Detroit THEN u got reasons to b SCARED.

Out side of that u just rolling in ur own excrement.

Time to grow up child, nobody going to reach over the counter and RIP ur throat out.

Google THINK right now website for proven inexpensive programs actually leading to changing ur stinking thinking.

Source(s): Employer of uninformed children