Anonymous

Chances of me getting into Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Caltech, Cornell, and Princeton?

I REALLY REALLY want to go to ivy league, and I worked my butt off.

My intended major is computer science.

Academics:

18 AP classes: 2 in freshman, 4 in sophomore, 6 in junior, ALL 5's and 6 in senior,

I also took 10 honors classes: 5 during freshman, 3 in sophomore, 1 in junior and 1 in senior

took 10 summer college courses (multivariable calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, data structures and algorithms, probability for computer science, data mining, intro to machine learning, computer vision, entrepreneurship, and intro to accounting)

GPA: 5.0 in the 4.0 scale

Extracurriculars:

interned at Google, Apple, Intel, and Facebook during junior and senior year

won 18 programming/hackathon awards (3rd, 2nd, and 1st)

created 39 android apps and 28 ios apps

owner of 3 small businesses, one earns 1 million each year in revenue

president of math club, physics club, DECA club, MESA club, Key club, and programming club

volunteered for 490 hours

won 14 DECA awards and 21 DECA medals

invented a way to get electricity to people in developing countries

owner of 29 patents

wrote 5 books

Got $2,435,00 in scholarships

Tests:

ACT: 36

SAT: 2400

new SAT: 1600

Math 2: 800

Physics: 800

US History: 800

Chemistry: 800

Biology E/M: both 800

korean and mandarin (i speak both at home): 800

World history: 800

japanese: 800

literature: 800

spanish: 800

I already submitted my application but I'm nervous.

Favorite Answer

Just apply to them all I guess.

Even assuming this is not plagiarized spam, the fact that you claim to own "29 patents" means you either had enough money to purchase patents that were already issued or you're about 30 years old, due to how long it would take to get that many patents issued.

Either way, it would be foolish for you to waste time on college. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and never completed college.

Do you really have nothing better to do than to come up with this fake story. Maybe you would be able to actually achieve some of this if you didn't waste your time like this.