السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ. What do you think of this joke?

In Mumbai, a man is going to jump off the building. Up rushes good Hindu cop to talk him down. Cop yells up to the man "Don't jump! Think of your father" Man replies "Haven't got a father; I'm going to jump."

The cop goes through a list of relatives, mother, brothers, sister, etc. Each time man says "haven't got one; going to jump."

Desperate the cop yells up "Don't jump! Think of Lord Krishna" Man replies "Who is that?"

Cop yells "Jump, Muslim! You're blocking traffic!"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • super
    Lv 5
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

then the place would be called suicidal park lol

in india, you can see alot of suicidal parks, mainly youngsters who failed in their love or couples who can't unite due to parents, they would die probably instead of thinking properly to come out of this solution.

But, they don't realize that the soul of the suiciders will lie in between both land and the sky. Some people claim that the soul will directly go to mahsar, that was totally wrong information, the right thing is that they cant be accepted by both world until they gt released from the actual day of their death writen in the loh mahfod

they dont know how much painful it would be when your soul cant be accepted by both world. you will be like suffering the pain alot, unless you are martyr

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Wa alaikum salam Yes it is a joke that a Muslim did a suicide by jumping off which is haram in Islam

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Just wondering how the cop immediately concluded the jumper was a Muslim because he could have been a Christian or Jew who wouldn't know who that was either.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Pakistans bowling had more banter in it than this sh!tty joke

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

thats a dark joke my man

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You missed out the last line;

The guy replied; 'No, I'm not jumping till I find out who Krishna is.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Are u the cop

You are rather desperate in the lame joke and in your post

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's funny cus muslims are scumfk degenerate pieces of sh!t lol

• Anonny
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I dont think any human would want someone to commt suicide for their beliefs.

If they did, they must be mentally deranged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.