Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

Is there any hope for me? I ve lost sleep wondering if I m worthy enough for a long term relationship.?

I created a new account specifically to ask this question. I ashamed, embarrassed, and insecure to talk truthfully about this with people I know; or knowing my identity. I m a 25 year old emasculated male. My now ex girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me with a number of men this past year. She told me my manhood wasn t large enough and that I couldn t please her. She told everyone on Facebook actually. We had a kinky sex life and she let everyone know the details of that as well. I did very weird things with her because I trusted her. She s sent me pictures of her having sex with a guy who s obviously larger than me. He had no problem letting me know about it as well. That hurt alot. I wanted to marry her, she said yes to me. But told her friends she was never going to marry me. She gave her new boyfriend the ring I bought her. I took of care business, I worked for a living, paid our bills, and pretty much did what I was supposed to. I was an asshole sometimes, I had my moments. I can t figure out whether I deserved this or not. I wasn t an angel but neither was she. Isn t there a line that shouldn t be crossed? Or a sanctity of trust even between ex partners? I m in a really dark place. And know one knows it but the people who took the time to read this. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

There's always hope, but it has to start with you. It sounds like you were taken advantage of. I'm really sorry, and I mean that. I relate to what you are saying. Life has a plan for us. We need to get back on our feet and keep fighting. I respect you in so many ways and just know that you will always have someone on your side.

That ***** is gonna get an STD. Don't worry.