kitty asked in PetsReptiles · 3 years ago

My roommate killed my pet what should I do?

It was chameleon and I got it for christmas but my bitchy roomate through her out the window and killed her

Should I sue?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is personal property so yes you can sue. Yours does not sound like an amicable relationship. Perhaps end the roommate situation

• 3 years ago

Call police. She can EASILY be charged with animal abuse charges. You can definetly sue if you want to. Whatever you do dont keep rooming with her and DONT let her near any animals again. Possibly tell her boyfriend and her friends.

• foofy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

How cruel. I would call police.n have her arrested for cruelty to.animals. Kick her out too. Or replace the chameleon or pay u for ur.loss. Many decisions good luck n sorry for ur.loss

• 3 years ago

Sue her, arrest her for animal cruelty, and get rid of the friendship! And make her buy another chameleon or pay for your loss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Sleep with one eye open...seriously. And yeah, I would definitely tell someone and move away from her. She seems to need some help

• 3 years ago

Strangle her with her dookie and also call The swat and have her swatted just call the cops and say your gonna kill your roommate and pretend your herso she can get swatted

• 3 years ago

SUE FOR ANIMAL CRUELTY

• Edith
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You should move.

• 3 years ago

Kick his f****** head in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.