Their Russian Constitution sounds like it was taken from the freest and most peaceful nation ever seen. That is not relevant.
In the meantime let's have a look at socialism and socialists in America.
Saul Alinsky's 8 Rules to Control a Nation.
Alinsky, a self-described communist, died in 1972, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on Alinsky's writings (they were close friends) and Obama wrote about him in his books.
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn’t happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.
How to create a socialist/communist state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist/communist state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun control – Remove people’s ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of people’s lives (food, housing and income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to; take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8) Class warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.
Stalin described his converts as “useful idiots.” Those “useful idiots” have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control.
If people can read this and still say everything is just fine, they are useful idiots.
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” - Voltaire
When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use. - Joseph Stalin
We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns? - Joseph Stalin