I have a problem on musical.ly. It says that I have a Network Issue: Access denied(10006) Does anyone know what this means??

This is the only app I have been getting notifications on for my whole phone

Yh I had the exact same issues and I didn't know what to do I tried contacting musically myself and at the moment no reply. So I decided to log out and log back in and at the moment the message hasn't poppped up I suggest u try it. Hopefully it will work. At the moment it has worked for me.

• TJ3 years agoReport

Thank You, I logged out and then back in and It worked perfectly so far!👍

Delete the app, then turn your device all the way off, leave it for a minute or two and turn it back on. This is what l did and it worked! ***WARNING*** save all your privates before you delete the app or they will be lost forever!

• Chloe3 years agoReport

I've done everything and nothing has worked. Signing out and back in, deleting and re downloading the app, even rebooting my phone. I have perfect wifi, too :/

Try going into settings n tap on Apps and on the downloaded apps tap on the app giving trouble and clear the cache n data on it. Warning tho it will set the app back to when first installed it

• Michelle3 years agoReport

Same thing is happening to me right now but if I reset, does that mean I loose all my musicals?or like does this mean someone else is logged into my acc?