Im having issues with consistency. would this have anything to do with my birth chart?

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value

Sun Conjunction Mercury 7°11' 304

Sun Square Saturn 5°25' -14

Moon Sextile Mars 1°54' 93

Moon Square Uranus 5°29' -5

Mercury Square Mars 4°14' -62

Mercury Opposition Jupiter 2°09' -445

Venus Trine Uranus 0°41' 137

Venus Trine Neptune 4°12' 64

Venus Opposition Pluto 0°36' -336

Mars Square Jupiter 2°05' -108

Mars Trine Ascendant 7°56' 1

Saturn Sextile Neptune 0°55' 98

Saturn Trine Pluto 4°31' 33

Saturn Square Ascendant 5°14' -5

Uranus Conjunction Neptune 4°53' 102

Uranus Sextile Pluto 1°17' 89

Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°36' 25

946 -975 -29

I always start off feeling very optimistic about a goal and then i slowly lose interest and then i self sabotage! worried about if ill ever be able to be successful at anything..

Favorite Answer

I just read that the Venus opposition with Pluto makes you sexy as all hell. It could be a problem with your Jupiter butting heads with your sun and Mercury. Jupiter is a planet of luck and worth, so it's going to be difficult. But who cares if it's difficult? You think people achieve success from having everything go there way perfectly? Take a look at the natal charts of people you most admire, you'd probably be surprised how many negative aspects they have. Usually, they have more than the average person because they were given MORE challenges, not less. The more challenges you face the stronger you become and the greater your character. The self sabotage will probably always be there, all the greatest people every lived self sabotaged, ALL OF THEM! Michael Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Bill Clinton, Amy Winehouse just to name a few, you name it. They are prone to negative aspects.

Also, don't look to the stars for answers, they'll only leave you feeling empty, like your questions have been answered, but knowing changes nothing. Life is about the journey, you know deep down what you want out of life, you're just trying to skip the failures. Don't! Stop avoiding the failures in your life and let them happen, otherwise, you won't have anything to learn from and persevere from.

You can't crawl from the ashes if you don't pass through the flames.

Source(s): Enslaved by the same false assumption about astrology as you are. I just found my way out of it. I hope you do as well.

You're having issues with consistency and you turn to the least consistent thing known as astrology? Good luck.