Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 years ago

Why did Obama waste his time pushing for an Anti-Israel resolution in the UN. 25 days before he leaves the Oval Office. If Obama knows?

Dam Well that Trump will push the UN to undo it.

The only thing Obama did was to show the world that he hates Israel & that Obama is a Spiteful POTUS

Update:

Obama did it for Spite since he knows that Trump will undo it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/o...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He didn't waste his time doing anything. That's the thing: He did nothing! The US abstained.

I think there are some more spiteful reasons in this decision, whether it be due to Trump's clear pro-Israel stances or Obama's dissatisfaction with internal Israeli policies. Regardless, I think it's foolish and against the US policy to leave the fate of the settlements up to the Israelis and Palestinians and not get involved. Yes, we've condemned them officially, but it was held to be best to not get involved beyond that since it could have effects on the peace process. And yes, it will make things a bit more complicated.

I don't think Obama outright hates Israel, but he doesn't understand much. He put too much emphasis on the settlements and mollycoddled the Palestinian leadership, which is not the best for peace. The settlements cannot be THE thing causing disagreements - not when strong disagreements exist without them - but his administration did go about as if they were and didn't hold Palestinian resistance to peace to any responsibility.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Alan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hussein Obama wanted to Kick Israel on His Way Out the Door

• The real issue is that tens of millions of Americans have turned against Israel because of the number of innocent Palestinian babies they have murdered.

• 3 years ago

The US did not vote, but abstained. Usually the US prevents any resolutions against Israel but this time justice prevailed and the US did not support Israel's continued crime of illegal settlements.

Obama did the correct thing according to law.

• 3 years ago

Yes but, every Americanes like this! They hate the Israel, becose we take many - many monies from these, and we doing for many - many years, so the Obama vote for good of Americanes, not Israeles. Very anti-simitics but very - very nice for Americanes.

The Obama Presidente win with the monies of the Jews. Not forgeting this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

And a Petulant Man Child.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Trump has no control over the UN and cannot undo a thing. Israel kills it's brother for the fun of it.

• I am so happy to see so many good, honest people take the time to tell the truth about Israel and its crimes.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

For the same reason he refuses to say the words Radical Islam

• 3 years ago

My apology, but this question is idiotic.

Hard to guess what kind of donations Obama foundation will receive?

• 3 years ago

the world doesn't like Israel in case you didn't already know. The reason why the world hates you is because you support Israel.

And do you know why they hate Israel?

Here are a couple tidbits. That are true.

An assassination covered up to make it look like Britush hands were behind it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Mah...

A set up!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Obama gotta pay his dues to his Hamas friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.