How to fix Windows 10 preparing automatic repair for computer?

So i got a new computer and after i connected it to my monitor, i turned it on and it went to a black screen with things written on it. It then went to the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen and just stayed there! This is my first time experiencing this so pls help anyway you can, I don't have the windows 10 disc and tried to backup and restore it with a disc.

I can't access the BIOS because it just stays on the Preparing Automatic Repair screen, I dont see my cursor and tried pressing F1 keys.

Favorite Answer

You have a brand new computer which means it comes with a warranty. What you need to do is contact technical support of the manufacturer of your computer (Dell, HP, Asus, etc). Technical spt contact numbers are on their website. The primary reason you want to contact them is so that you don't do anything to your computer yourself that will void the warranty while trying to fix whatever is going on. Since the spt is free, that's why you call them. If they can't fix it, they will either send you a new computer or a new part that will fix it

Take it back to the store and ask for a new one.