Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 years ago

Is Melania Trump the typical Taurus woman?

Favorite Answer

Melania is dumb af, an anomaly. She cant be representative!

However if you go by: gold digger, materialistic, doesnt care who they latch onto as long as they have money, social climber ..and will play up girly qualities until they get married??! Thats Taurus (men!) they are social climbers!

Melania looks like a man! Most taurus dont look like men!

I do not know the woman personally, nor have I looked for her birthdata to do up HER astrological birthchart.

The "zodiac sign" is ONLY the SUN sign .. .just 2% of the entire personality for an individual birthchart.

There is no such thing as a "typical" Taurus person.

Sun sign astrology is only a commercial gimmick .. it is not real astrology.

Hell no. She makes us look bad. Not all Taurus are gold diggers or materialistic hores.

Who the hell is Melania

It's illogical to answer that, because no one knows her in person. That, and she barely speaks anyway lol

Yeah, I think so. Definitely has the Taurus beauty and style, but I am sure the bad traits too. When I saw her, I knew she was a Taurus and guess I was right.

Astrology isn't real, you fcuking idiot.

• Eh yeah she is an idiot