Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

What's is your honest opinion on Australia?

Favorite Answer

I never been to Australia before, but It seems like a nice place, the accents are lovely to listen to. When I think of Australia I think of the beach, and hot weather, as well as kangaroos, and surfers and it being a place that seems very outdoorsy as well as think of the outback (not the restaurant the actual outback lol)

I'm from Canada and when I was in elementary we used to have a exchange student from Australia, he was a nice kid and so was his family!

I'd like to maybe visit one day and omg I want to try tim tams, I hear about them but I don't know if we have them in Canada.

Australia seems mysterious to me, specifically it's origin. Like how people ended up there, it's ancient connection with Antarctica, and it's diverse species of wildlife. DEFINITELY want to learn about it

I want to go one day.