Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 years ago

U.K or U.S?

Favorite Answer

There's pros and cons for both.

Cons for U.K - Rainy all the time, you're not allowed to speak of the government unless you are english. Pros - Most ppl there are kind af.

Cons for U.S. - The US Government will keep lying to you, will give you a comfy life, so that when they rob you off your money in a cunning way, you do nothing about it. Criminality - lots of it - You'll hardly find good people in the us, from what l've seen, everyone there are complete douchbags. Hopefully someone here may prove me wrong. Pros - Like l said, comfy life. Greatass movies, cheaper things to buy than in other countires (mostly europian), if you ever find good people there, thesepeople are the *actual* noble men or women. The good citizens of america aren't screwing around; they can be great people. It's their governement that makes them idiotic.

Source(s): Whatever I have said about Americans that is bad, it's nothing personal. I hate people.
  • ?

UK, I'm British, so.

U.K

UK

USA

USA

US.