Music wont show on google play?
OK I just got a new phone because my old one mysteriously broke while I was asleep it was stuck on the t-mobile screen and wouldn't turn on. I backed everything up on there so my music should be on my Google account on google music play. But it isnt. Is there any way to fix it?
- MaXLv 74 years agoFavorite Answer
- Try updating Google Play Music app from Google Play store
- Refresh Google Play library - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/70763...
- Go to Android settings > Google & make sure Automatic sync is ON. Make sure the checkbox next to Google Play Music is checked.
- Your Google Play Music account only works on one device at a time. Before listening to Google Play Music on another device, stop playback on the device you're using
- Make sure that you're signed in to the same account you used when buying or uploading your music
- Clear your Google Music app data. Open the Settings app on your device. Tap Apps or Application manager > Tap Google Play Music > Clear data. Sign in to your Play Music app & give it few minutes to update
- 4 years ago
Check sync settings on your mobile phone：Open the Settings app on your device > Tap Accounts > Google > Tap the account you use with Google Play Music > Make sure the checkbox next to Google Play Music is checked.