Would you like to see the faces of defense engineers who realize they are losing their jobs after voting for Trump...?

..After his comments on AF1 and the F35 fighter made Boeing and Lockheed Martin stock price tank?

Update:

go scr** yourself question moving jerkoff.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know if that type was the Trump voter. The Trumpsters are generally the chronically unemployed or under employed.

You gotta have a healthy dose of anger and frustration in there to be a good Trumpster. Gotta blame somebody real good for your problems!

• No because i deal in facts. Not impossible opinions. Illegals and ghetto trash make up less than 10% of the population. How could they win the popular vote? And union morons are people with jobs. They aren't your rust belt unemolyed white men who still hate Japan. Taste funny? Those are facts.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Engineers always vote for "Business", was that way w/ Reagan, Nixon and Carter till he screwed up nuclear power. Engineers make the majority of the regulations in the US , without them senators and congresspersons would not have voted for many things like the clean air act. So Trump is a new species, anti-regulations but maybe pro business. That deal w/ Boeing is sad sh!t to do that and cost a business 2 billion dollars.

Source(s): PE engineer/Design /Build firm
    • Future
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

the claim democrats are anti-business is template idiot pap from right wing propagandists. Nobody was ever more business friendly than Clinton and Obama.

• Dawn
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'll enjoy watching the paycheck-to-paycheck living trump supporters lose their homes as taxes go up to pay for the highest earners' "yuge" tax breaks... i shall pity the voters who made the correct choice...

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

engineers are in high demand. they will be fine. i mean we can't pay 4 Billion for an airplane just to keep 2 or 3 engineers employed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

No, I'd rather see the stupid look on your face.

Boeing: 2016 high, 157.16. Current price, 156.15

Lockheed Martin: 2016 high, 267.62, Current price, 254.66

I'm surprised they're not bankrupt, seeing how their stock price has "tanked."

• Ryan M
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Liberals never let the truth get in the way of their agenda!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.