I hate my body and don't know what to do and how to start loosing more weight?

I feel so disgusting when I eat and wish I didn't have to eat at all. I've always been bigger than others, bigger hips, breasts, thighs and my stomach isn't huge but I'm wide so I look huge. I weight 250 almost 260lbs when school started and I've been so stressed about losing weight I barely eat... show more I feel so disgusting when I eat and wish I didn't have to eat at all. I've always been bigger than others, bigger hips, breasts, thighs and my stomach isn't huge but I'm wide so I look huge. I weight 250 almost 260lbs when school started and I've been so stressed about losing weight I barely eat or it comes back out and now I'm 230lbs. I'm 5'7 and I'm 16, 17 in a few days. I want to be 190-200 before school ends in June. I hate cardio sadly and wouldn't mind lifting instead. I don't want to keep hating myself and being so uncomfortable and insecure about how my body looks 24/7 I don't want to have to barely eat in order to loose any weight. Can someone give tips? I want to go to the gym but my anxiety is high especially when it comes to my weight but if I don't go to a gym I won't work out honestly. Any work out routines or tips to loose this weight?