? asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 3 years ago

How can you explain literature is life and literature is art?

so, hi to all of you.. i really need your help for our group presentation in literature..

so, my problem is that we need to explain literature is life and literature is art in a form of presentation.. can you please help me with this one?? i badly need your help.. thanks.. ^-

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Literature is life:

Literature is life can be defended by the fact most novels are based around human experiences. The novel's themselves, typically, revolve around the life(s) of the character(s) in the book. It is these common experiences that make literature relevant to the people who are reading them.

Literature is art:

The artistry comes from the Imagination involved in the literary work, both, the Imagination of the author and the readership contribute the artistic value of literature. Just an painter uses their Imagination to come up w/ a way of expressing a themselves through their painting, so do authors with their words.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

this is one of a bunch of troll/scammers copying and pasting random questions from many years ago , this one is from 2009 , they all registered 7/8/9 december 2016 possibly one person don't feed them, don't waste your time answering

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.