Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Will Donald J Trump be the most dangerous president in US history?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course he will. Donald Trump has said that he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Donald Trump told Chuck Todd on MSNBC that he gets his foreign policy advice from "watching the shows." I wonder if he was talking about Saturday mornings or Sunday mornings? Donald Trump is already initiating a war with China. Donald Trump is not someone that we should be taking seriously as our president.

• NiJo
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

You advocate he'll be the most dangerous, but you don't want to take him seriously? Failed logic, no?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Will Donald J Trump be the most dangerous president in US history?

STUPID QUESTION that only HATING, STUPID TROLLS would attempt to answer, LOL !

• 3 years ago

Too early to tell...come back in a year or two, and I'll be in a better position to answer your question. Let's the judge the man by his actions rather than what we currently think of him.

• Jimbo
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I love impossible to answer questions like this where the questioner APPEARS to want information on some future happening but instead is just seeking affirmation of his/her own bigoted political opinion based on mere conjecture and not facts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I don't think it's easy to tell right now. Once he's inaugurated we'll be at a better position to do so

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No, the Constitution that put him in office will insure that. Don't panic the document will save us from ourselves.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Trump is a new Founding Father. We love Donald Trump.

• NiJo
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

I second JohnnyK's assessment.

• He will be the smartest one we had in some time and one of the first that will save us money, instead of wasting it since Reagan.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Depends on whether the Pentagon and the spy agencies and police agencies obey him or not. If they drag their feet and find excuse after excuse not to do stupid evil stuff, there's not much he can do.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

To marxists yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.