Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 4 years ago

Why does my Amazon package have Amazon Prime tape on it even though I do not have Amazon Prime? It took 4 days to prepare and 1 day to arriv?

Favorite Answer

They are advertising their Prime services by putting the tape on your package. If you had Amazon Prime and it were an eligible item, you would have gotten it in 2 days.

The wording on the tape isn't what makes it a Prime package.

• I have the same thing. It's probably just advertising, nothing to worry about.

Packages usually don't take 4 days to prepare. It more likely took 1-2 days to prepare and 2-4 days to deliver.

It's called Advertising. Much like there's a polar bear on your Coke can, but there's not a polar bear inside the can. Much like lawyer adds on the sides of city buses, but there is not a lawyer inside. Same thing.

It's Christmas, they are busy, and are using the same packaging for everything.

It just means that it is advertising prime. It has nothing to do with weather you have the subscription or not

Sticky tape can be used by anyone!