Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 years ago

How old is too old to shop at Justice.?

Im about to start middle school and soon my mom will take me school shopping and im still debating if im too old to still wear justice.

Favorite Answer

I think i was 11 when justice combined with limited too. Limited too was so cute and was my store back then! But then they got with justice and started all this "love and peace" rainbow paint splatter clothes so I moved on to abercrombie kids. I stopped shopping there because I didn't like their knew angle, since technically limited too and justice are the same label. I probably would off stayed longer if it never changed. Now im 14 and am very diverse like juicy, AandF, tillys, urban1982, lulus, hot topic, and forever 21.

Wear what you want as long as it fits!