Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 4 years ago

school website/google classroom?

i registered in school late, resulting in me going to school on the 4th day of school. so i missed a lot and i don't really understand how my teachers expect me to finish my assignments when i have no idea how to access their classroom on google classroom or how to login my school website. what do?? or who should i ask

Favorite Answer

Asking your teacher would be a start...

They will have assigned you a user name / password and have a URL to access the site. If you don't know these things, then you need to ask.

Ask one of your teachers. They will be assuming that "someone" has shown you the system like everyone else got on the first and 2nd day.

Once you say "Excuse me, I got here late, and no one has shown me stuff", they will either help you out, or point you to the person you need to talk to. If you just sit there and don't make a noise, nothing will happen.