is heaven And hell real places?

everyone is always saying there is a Satan and the is a god is hell real or is heaven real

Best Answer

This is honestly on of the saddest things I have ever seen and read. I am honestly crying so much for you right now, and it makes me so sad to think that someone out there has it so bad they would rather die then live any longer. I am so, so sorry. I just can't get over how sad this is but please remember God does love you, that is why you are still living because he has plans for you, you are important and I know it doesn't seem like it but eventually your life will be beautiful again. Remember life is sacred and you would not be alive if God had not willed it because you are loved and if you kill yourself it is going against God's will. Please, please listen to me. If you study Islam you may understand and become happy knowing God will always forgive you for your sins and if you obey Allah, I promise you, you will not only to Paradise when you do die, but you will love life so very much on earth that you will be smiling every day. I can not stand people feeling this way, if you ever feel like there is no-one there for you, please email me because I will always be here to talk anytime, day or night. Human life is so important and I don't want someone to feel this way ever as long as I can help it. x

There is no proof that either exists - and there will NEVER be proof unless somebody who was REALLY dead for a while comes back to describe it.

Texts and holy books written by ancients have no validity.

• Cato

They are real places.

No, they are fictional places. God and Satan aren't real, also.

Religion is superstition.

When you die, you're just dead. So, live your life to its fullest, because it's the only one you get.

I think ive seen enough dream visions to say : absolutely YES

• Luna

Not real until proven otherwise

• w313g

God, Satan, heaven, hell, all is fiction.

for kids!