In 2016 the President comes to you and says, "You are an outstanding citizen with expert training in Ecology.?

Update: I am creating a new cabinet level position, Ecology Czar. Please nominate the person you think would best fill this role." Pick your person and write a brief paragraph defending your choice. Your choice should have the qualifications for the job which includes both an understanding of ecology and the ability... show more I am creating a new cabinet level position, Ecology Czar. Please nominate the person you think would best fill this role." Pick your person and write a brief paragraph defending your choice. Your choice should have the qualifications for the job which includes both an understanding of ecology and the ability to be involved in policy. Other qualifications include: the candidate must be alive, a U.S. citizen and picking your instructor (or TA) is not allowed.