Anonymous

What's your opinion of a hard working foreigner who come to your country legally seeking a better life?

Favorite Answer

I have a dual citizenship so I'm going to split my answer.

It's fine in the US, the US started as a colony ... let's face it, our countries motto is written in Latin, not English. The whole "anglo" only thing is Garbage. Even one in the US is equal and every legal citizen has the right to pursue their own version of happiness (with in the extent of the law of course).

However, my European country becomes conditional. A person moving into Europe should *also* be required to adopt and honer the language, traditions, culture, etc of that specific country. If you don't want to do that than you should go somewhere else.

No problem with them. There are a lot people in my country who criticize foreigners when they should be focusing on themselves.

i don't like them

Ok