do you CONSIDER MARIAH CAREY BLACK?

287 Answers

Relevance
  • GI
    Lv 4
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mariah Carey’s father, Alfred Roy Carey, was of US black and Afro-Venezuelan descent, while her mother, Patricia Hickey is of Irish descent. Since almost all US blacks are mulattified to a degree, she is definitionally somewhere between mulatta (half black and half white) and quadroon (one-fourth black), depending on her dad’s percent white blood. Sort of like 0bama, except Mariah has made great strides to present a caucasion phenotypic expression, a lot like Michael Jackson. 0bama chose to present as black, capitalizing on affirmative action and white-guilt. Both had promiscuous jungle-fever moms, but 0bama has the issue of whether his real dad was 0bama senior from Kenya or the communist Frank Marshall Davis. His mom doinked them both, and many others. 0bama's mom's college roommate has stated that she would fornicate anything non-white and communist, probably to rebel against her parents.

Source(s): Miscegenation at Wikipedia
  • 4 years ago

She is mixed but she looks more white than black. What I find annoying though is how nearly everyone would trash Michael Jackson by saying that his kids are too white to be his even though they have a black dad and a white mom, However, Mariah Carey has a white mom and a black dad and is really light skinned. If you look at a photo of her and Michael jacksons kids they near enough have the same skin color.

• 4 years ago

Physically... No... Culturally.. A little bit. She may have a black dad, but Charlie Sheen has Mexican heritage and I wouldn't consider him to be a Latino... Still... I'd consider Mariah Carey to be more black than say... Colin Powell.

• 4 years ago

NO. Mariah Carey is not Black nor White she is Biracial/Mixed she's not more of one thing or the other.For Example when you mix Yellow and Blue paint together you get Green NOT Blue NOT Yellow But Green

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I consider Mariah Carey is an american singer just like Brittney Spears.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Mariah Carey is a N*egro .Which means out of abbreviation NATION EDEN GOD RACES ORIGINATED Therefore, she along with black people are the progenitors of the human n race .So what the hell you think you are some- kind of white important color or race. more important than some one that got rich skin beautiful brown Coppertone color in the essence of blackness none recessive skin that is inferior to the sun light. thus will cause white skin to burn like a chicken being cooked . Now! that is damn bad that you post this question that. you think you are more important than a black person.

• 4 years ago

No, I do not consider her black. Back in the day I would consider her white but now she's pretty tan and her bloated face kind of messes up her old facial features so I don't really consider her to be of a particular race.

• 4 years ago

I consider Mariah Carey beautiful. Does it really matter what race she is?

• 4 years ago

I love Mariah Carey! No one can hit high notes like her. She's a talented singer

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ive never heard of Mariah Carey coz i aint American !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.