Anonymous

Why can America be so diverse and everyone is American but not other countries?

America is full of people of different ethnic backgrounds. I mean, you have whites, hispanics, blacks, Asians, Arabs, Indians, and pretty much everything else living in the country. The people are American citizens (well most of them anyway) and almost all identify themselves as American and are proud to be.

But if this is true in America, why can't it apply to other countries that are much better? The countries that come to mind are Haiti and Germany.

In Germany, majority of people are white, but there are many black Germans. I don't know if any fought for Germany in WW2, but they live there today. But most people do not consider them German. But if they were born there and have German citizenship, why can't they be as German as a black American?

In Haiti, the majority of people are black, but there are a small minority of white Haitians of European/Arab descent. A lot of people refuse to even acknowledge them being Haitian, even if they were born there!

Once again, why can a white person from Ireland, say can be American, but a white native born Haitian cannot be considered such just because they are Caucasian? It makes me angry in both cases, because I would much, much rather live in either Germany or Haiti than America.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

America's diversity is destroying it from the inside. The people are overruled by oliarchys of judges and master manipulaters backed by wealth. I am hoping this has started to change but fear civil war is on the horizon.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

America, after it was practically stolen from Natives, became a nation of immigrants, so from it's very conception it was diverse. This is what we built a national identity around...lots of different cultures congregating in a new land IS a fundamental part of how America came to be.

But you don't have this multicultural history in Germany or Haiti.

And I am just GUESSING here (don't know the nation's politics) but you probably have even more political reasons for why a black German or white Haitian cannot be.

If you look a Haiti's history, they were slaves to white people and for a long time abused...Haiti resisted and eventually overthrew white people, and this probably is something they're very proud of and adopted into their identity. A lot of the nation's history is built around that (I assume). Now, if you knew someone in your life who did NOTHING but screw you over and beat you, would you want to be their friend, or would you resent them? You may think it's unfair (oh that was our ancestors not me), you might think it's racist, but you cannot deny, from an emotional, human point of view it makes sense. It's almost natural. If you cannot forget or forgive the past, then you will resent white people (and who can deny that they have hurt a LOT of people as a group). So (and this is just my perspective as an American) but Haiti The Resistor probably doesn't like white people, and thus does not want to adopt them into their national identity. I'm probably wrong, but that's how I would feel (and kinda how I do feel).

And...you know..you have Germany, what with their Nazi experiments and eugenics...they probably don't like black people.

Source(s): In any other place than america I don't really care about diversity. if germany wants to be a "white nation" fine as long as white people stay out of africa and haiti and other black countries (something I actually don't like). I don't care where you're born you can never be african or black so stop.
  • 3 years ago

America=United States.

• 3 years ago

Probably cause germany has a longer history than America. And the native americans are no longer there. You chased them off. Germans didnt chase of their native people. So America is owned by only immigrants. Not a lot that live there more than 4generations.

Civilisation began in Prague when most people still lived in caves and huts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cato
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because all white nations have to be forced to have diversity. 'Hispanic is not a race'

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Real Americans are white Anglo / Saxon Protestants.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

america SUFFERS from non-white racist blight... america is NOT diverse, its the problem it has.

non whites are are ALL racist hypocritical scum...this is ALL, there isnt ONE single exception... this is why there isnt one single non-white country on the face of the earth that doesnt do its best to keep All others out...

and its why all these non white scumbags in white countries DONT call non white countries "racist" for it.

non whites in the usa ABUSE the very protections white people afforded them...they ALL put on a pretense of being "non racist"in order to GET WHAT THEY WANT from the country they TARGET.

white countries are the places these scum treat as INTERNATIONAL places... that they are willing to force themselves onto white countries and societies and are "willing" to "share" with other non white racist scum.... THIS is what they think makes them "non racist" people.

but again, when it comes to non-white countries...countries of THEIR racial group this idea goes flying out the window... non white racist scum who have never even set foot in a non white country and society they originate from will still PROTECT and DEFEND that country from the same racial hate they practice towards white people.

********** you have some fool mentioning a "melting pot"

but what they dont tell you is that idea has been TWISTED into something it never was... the idea that the usa is a melting pot NEVER REFERRED TO NON WHITES.

it was always a reference to white europeans coming together to make america what it is. the very TERM itself was created DURING the jim crow era of all things. a melting pot had NOTHING to do with race.

it was only later that RACISTS and liberal scum decided to try go with a different routine to describe the usa as a "mixed salad"...this was a reflection non white RACIAL HATRED, of non whites who wanted to ONLY act towards their own racial interests...there was no "us".

they gave up that doctrine entirely and just push forth a LIE, and imply that melting pot always included race.

IT IS A LIE.

when it comes to so called multiculturalism and diversity and all the rest... ITS RACIST HATRED towards white people, its that white country ALONE, that white identity ALONE, that white culture ALONE that is treated as an internationa thing, a multiracial thing. that thing that belongs to "everyone".

and white people commit a CRIME the second they dare dissent. yet everyone else can still hold to their racial identities and interests as they wish...this is the ABUSE and the TWISTING around of the very protections white people were willing to afford others.

• 3 years ago

Then what is holding you here? Your welfare check and food stamps? Go to these places and see if they give you stuff, or let you work, or starve?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

THIS IS A MELTING POT HERE...MOST KIDS LEARN THIS IN SCHOOL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.