Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

How does God deicide who He lets meet Satan?

for example Michael Jackson met satan / devils

, many people in the music industry met him or his angels

, many devil worshippers / Satanist witch witchcraft

Some people want to meet satan but God protects them from it. Why didn't He protect Michael Jackson jay z etc from making deals w satan

Update:

God is in control He should have stopped it !

Update 2:

for example somebody will say I want 20 million dollars I want to make a deal with satan but God doesn't go with that plan However when some of these pop stars like MJ did it He allowed it to happen ...now they gotta burn in hell, I know God doesn't pick favorites

Update 3:

$800 million dollars , but Michael Jackson and Madonna will still burn forever in the Lake of Fire .... its not worth it , satan is a scammer God why did u let them make a deal w the devil

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As Jesus said , You are the one who invites Satan.

• sx3 years agoReport

"Satan" is a fictional character, Helen. Grow up.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

God gave us all a free will. Satan's only power is to tempt us to sin against God. If we choose to follow Satan, that's up to us.

• 3 years ago

Isaiah 8:19

19 And when they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter,” should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?

• 3 years ago

It usually happens after a major life decision like going into the music industry or changing religions. People can possess demons or angels depending on what they work towards in life. If they work towards love, when they complete their path they may face satan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • itsme
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

God never violates the free will that He gave us, but he forgives us if we sincerely repent and turn away from our sins.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he (God) is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

"Sin is crouching at your door. It desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

When God gives us authority, power and instructions but you won't obey, use your authority and follow His instructions, don't blame Him, fool.

Attributing evil to God is a sin that will follow you into the world to come.

• 3 years ago

interesant

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

lol wat. im you, you are me.

Source(s): i always wondered meself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.